Bahamas Olympic Committee TV
History of BOC
Los Angeles 1984
Mexico City 1968
Junior wrestling team member triumphs in NC tournament
2/26/2015 2:14:09 PM
Wrestler wins high schools state championship.
Bahamas' first ever Olympic gold medallists honoured at special 50th anniversary event
10/27/2014 12:48:53 PM
A luncheon has been held in the Bahamas to celebrate 50...
January 16, 1976
5 feet 6 inches
St. Andrews School
University of Georgia
Travelling, reading, meeting people
Track – 100m, 200m, 4 x 100 relay
60m – 7.20 (indoor) in 2004 in Fayetteville, Arkansas
100m – 10.91 (outdoor) at the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester
100m – 11.34 (indoor) in 2000
200m – 22.19 (outdoor) in 1999
200m – 22.91 (indoor) in 2000
2004 Season Best:
60m – 7.20 (indoor) in Fayetteville, Arkansas
100m – 11.10 (outdoor) at the National Championships
200m – 22.60 (outdoor) at the National Championships
– Named Most Outstanding Athlete at CARIFTA following her win in the 200m and 4 x 400m relay.
– Debbie was part of the 4 x 100m relay that won the silver at the Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia.
NCAA 200m indoor champion
– Pan Am Games (Winnipeg, Canada) gold medal winner in the 200m
– Debbie is well-remembered for her anchor leg at the Sydney Olympics when she and the 4 x 100m relay team brought home the gold.
– 200m silver medallist at the World Championships in Edmonton
– 200m gold medal winner at the World Championships in Madrid
100m gold medal winner at the Commonwealth Games in Manchester
200m gold medal winner at the Commonwealth Games in Manchester
– second in the 100m at the Gateshead Norwich Union Super League second in the 200m at the Roma Golden Gala in Italy
– second in the 100m at the Gateshead Norwich Union British Grand Prix
first in the 100m at the Gresham Adidas Oregon Track Classic
Debbie is ranked among the top twenty sprinters in the world in both the 100m and 200m. She is also the national champion in both disciplines.
Isle of Man 2011 Commonwealth Youth Games
2011 Olympic Day Fun Run/Walk
Athens Olympics 2004
National Teams: Carifta, Jr. CAC, Jr. Pan Am, Sr. CAC, Sr. Pan Am, World Cup, Commonwealth Games, World Indoor and Outdoor ...
How will Team Bahamas Perform at the IAAF World Relays
Top 3 Performance
Top 5 Performance
Top 10 Performance
Follow Bahamas Olympic Committee
Design & Development